In light of the increasing number of spurious "royal experts" infiltrating the media, Princess Palace has created this online testing and training center/centre (a.k.a. trivia quizzes) to facilitate the recognition and certification of actual royal experts. Anyone receiving certification may add C.R.E. (certified royal expert) after one's name. This site is created and maintained entirely for fun. Its creator asserts no authority for certifying anyone's qualifications for anything. ;)

07 April 2013

A Post to Say Farewell

Dear Fellow Royal Experts,

Thank you for all the fun we had on this blog exploring royal trivia and poking fun at the alleged "experts" and "insiders" who manage to get quoted in news reports spouting nonsense about our beloved royals. In the last few weeks, I have renewed my commitments to my blogs and podcasts, but that renewal has also made me realize that I had overcommitted myself. With three royal blogs, a shared blog, two podcasts, and a strong desire to start a new blog about my faith, I came to the conclusion that I just could not keep up with everything. Since these blogs and podcasts are supposed to be a fun hobby not a burden that I "have" to do, I decided that something had to give.

So, I am bidding farewell to updating Certified Royal Expert. However, the archives and quizzes will remain available for you to enjoy any time.

If you want to stay connected with me, you can check out my other online efforts:

Palace Princess: A blog about historical and contemporary princesses.
Royal Blog Central: A guide to royal blogs and publications around the world.
Digital Man Cave: A podcast discussing geeky films, tv, comics, gadgets, etc.
The Quotables: A podcast about famous quotations that impact people today.
The Quotables: A blog offering more insights on the podcast topics.
Brand New Catholic: A blog for those who want to know more about Catholicism.

And, you can always follow me on Twitter: @palaceprincess.

Thank you again!
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. It'll be sad to see this go, but it was a whole lot of fun while it lasted. :D

    ReplyDelete